- SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding and seamless failover and WAN Smoothing
- 8x (GE) Ethernet LAN Ports
- 2x (GE) WAN ports
- Cellular Modem LTE / LTEA / LTEA Pro
- Wi-Fi WAN
- 400Mbps Throughput
- PoE Output
- Multiple Power Input Options
- GPS Tracking
- 5G Ready
- FirstNet (Band 14)
Quad Embedded Cellular ModemsQuad Cellular Modems and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use up to four different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection, or eliminating blind spots.
Terminal Block for Secure Power SupplyThe MAX HD4 is equipped with a terminal block for secure installation in vehicles and other locations.
8-Port GE Switch and Optional PoE OutputCut down on cabling and simplify deployments. With a PoE activation kit purchase, the HD4 supports 802.3at PoE Output, so one cable is all you need for both connectivity and power.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD4 is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)